MAN CATS 2 designed to support older MAN vehicles without CAN BUS diagnostic systems, it supports wide range of heavy vehicles made by MAN.
MAN CATS 2 (MAN CATS II) is a main diagnostic tool for all MAN group heavy vehicles and engines. This diagnosis system is ideally suited to use in a workshop as well as mobile usage. MAN-cats II is portable and robust, the best tool you can have for MAN truck maintenance and service. It enables workshops especially smaller ones – to inexpensively keep up with the new Trucknology technology in the vehicles. User friendly and easy to use.
MAN CATS 2 features
- Light and compact diagnosis tools for vehicles, bus chassis and stationary engines with Trucknology technology
- Independent thanks to wireless communication between service computer and communication interface (range to 200 metres)
MAN CATS 2 diagnosis
- Control unit identification
- Read out, evaluate and delete diagnostic memory
- Actuator test (active triggering of actuators)
- Monitoring (visualisation and evaluation of current sensor signals)
- General circuit diagrams of systems retrievable
MAN CATS 2 miscellaneous
- HD-OBD scantool (from approx. Mid-2004)
- Heavy Duty On Board Diagnosis, read-out of data relevant to exhaust gas
MAN CATS 2 optional
- Can be expanded with additional software modules